Here is to remembering an amazing year that has gone past
– Became part of the G1 gang(House number G1), who, luckily for me accept me the way I am.
– Better half of the year was spent without PC, finally bought a laptop in August.
– Almost zeroed in on playing Dota, watching movies and TV shows.
– Compensated to the boredom by reading a LOT of books. History and Travellouges are my Favorites.
– Moved out of Electronic City to G1 in June.
– Got addicted to Reddit and found a love for Historical Photographs.
– Gave a talk on ‘Jekyll Site generation and Blogging’ for Bar Camp Bangalore.
– Work was absolutely chaotic for the later part of the year. Ended up quitting my first job after working for just over a year.
– Took a months break, in between. Loafed around and had the time of my life.
– Month of March was Magical. Had a bike trip to Chickmangalur in the first week, Kumar Parvata Trek in the second and a Mysore bike trip for the fourth week.
– April kicked off with a trip to the Himalayas. Being among the hills is an indescribable feeling.
– Bike trip to Coorg in August.
– Bike trip to Ooty in October.
– Epic bike trip to Aurangabad(Ajanta, Ellora, Daulatabad) in December. I was riding pillion for 1500/2500 Km’s of the trip. Had to head back a couple of days earlier due to lack of leave.